Woca Concrete Grey Diamond Oil, 2.5L, for a grey accented oiled wood floor finish, on any type of unfinished hardwood flooring. The 2.5-liter Woca Concrete Grey Diamond Oil covers 538 to 675 square feet of wood flooring. A silk-matte sheen can be obtained when buffing instructions are followed 6-18 hours after initial oil application.
- Initial drying time to walk on floor after applying Woca Concrete Grey Diamond Oil is 24-hours at 68° F. Use the floor with caution.
- Complete cure in 5 days +/- at 68° F.
- Floor wood moisture not to exceed 12%.
- Room and floor temperature, during application and dry time, to be 59-86° F.
- Wood floor should be freshly sanded and cleaned with Woca (Intensive) Wood Cleaner so floor is clean and free of grease and dirt prior to Diamond Oil application.
- Coverage: 538 - 675 sq ft per 2.5-Liters.
- Store in original container. Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Do not allow to freeze. Store at 55-77° F.
- Caution: Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that sanding dust and oil wetted cloths are soaked in water and disposed of in a tightly closed container after use.
- Diamond Oil Product Information Sheet
- Woca Diamond Oil SDS
- Diamond Oil Concrete Grey is only sold in this 2.5-Liter size.
After applying Woca Concrete Grey Diamond Oil, wait approximately 5-days before cleaning or allowing any water on the floor. When the floor oil is completely hardened, regularly clean with Woca Grey Natural Wood Soap.
Monthly clean with Woca Oil Refresher Natural (Soap).
Periodic re-oiling with Woca Natural Maintenance Gel.
Use a cotton string mop, such as Woca Swep Mop
or Libman Big Tornado Mop
or a flat mop pad such as Sh-Wipe Mop Cover,
for all maintenance procedures.