Woca Diamond Oil Active CARAMEL BROWN in a 2.5 Liter can. Provides a durable natural look and feel with water repellent and stain resistant finish. Diamond Oil Active has a low-odor and oiling is done in one coat. Floor buff machine is required for application. Foot traffic is a go 24 hours after oil application. Soak used rags and materials in water to prevent them from self-igniting. Hard wearing for hardwood floors in businesses or homes.
Overview for How to Prepare & Apply Woca Diamond Oil Active:
- Applies in one coat
- Spill & stain resistant to water, coffee, tea, wine and more
- Scratch & scuff resistant
- Creates a beautiful, breathable wood surface
- Indoor use in Commercial and Residential interiors
- Application with: paint roller, paint brush and rotary floor machine
- Apply to: Untreated, new or newly-sanded wood floors, including those pretreated with Woca Lye. Use on any wood species.
- Coverage, per 2.5L: 530 - 675 square feet
- Initial Dry Time: 24 hours
- Complete Cure: 3 - 5 days
- Store containers at +50-77°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Do not allow product to freeze.
- Safety Data: Woca Diamond Oil Active SDS
- Woca Diamond Oil Active Technical Data Sheet
Sand wood floor to 100-120 grit then clean floor with Woca Intensive Wood Cleaner. Allow about 8-hours for wood floor to dry before applying oil. Apply Diamond Oil Active with a paint roller, using a brush as needed to get into corners and floor edges. Allow oil to dwell 10-15 minutes. Buff into floor with rotary floor machine and white pad. Polish off all excess oil. Hand polish edges and corners as needed. For added luster, buff 3oz per 100sf into floor within 6-12 hours after initial application. Floor can be used with care after 24 hours. Allow 3-5 days for full cure. Do not allow water or cleaner on floor until after 5-7 days have passed and oil is completely hardened. Complete Woca Application Instructions for Woca Diamond Oil Active