WOCA Natural Soap Concentrate, 2.5-liter, for routine cleaning of Woca oiled wood floors, residential and commercial. Woca Soap Natural is an enriching cleaner that dilutes with warm water for cleaning oiled hardwood floors while adding a protective coating to be resistant to water, dirt, and routine wear. Use Natural Woca Soap on hardwoods treated with Woca Natural Oils, and darker brown wood oils. Frequency for cleaning with Woca Natural Soap will depend on home or business facility use and the amount of dirt buildup. Oiled hardwoods should be swept or vacuumed daily or weekly and cleaned with WOCA wood soap only when necessary to clean dirty floors. This 2.5L Woca Natural Soap is a concentrated formula that dilutes with water for cleaning. 2.5-liter size of Woca Natural Soap will clean 8,600-10,500 sq ft depending on dilution.
Mixing concentrated Woca Soap to dilute:
- Woca Soap Technical Information Sheet
- Woca Soap Concentrate Safety Data Sheet
- Mixing ration for Woca Soap CONCENTRATE is 125 ml to 5 L water, a 1:40 ratio. See below for additional diluting information. Accurate dilution ration is important.
- For extremely dirty floors the solution mix can be increased up to 1:20 ratio except with white oak floors. White oak floors should never be cleaned with a solution stronger than 1:40.
- Clean mop and buckets with warm water and soap after cleaning floor.
- Damp mop floor using a cotton string mop such as Woca Swep Mop. Never use synthetic or microfiber mops.
- You should mop your floor with WOCA Soap approximately one week after initial oil application and 36 hours or more after re-oiling oiling. Reference specific Woca Oil instructions for wait time.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor prior to cleaning with WOCA Soap to remove all loose dirt and dust.
- An oiled floor needs cleaning with WOCA Soap only when dirty. In public areas, depending on heavy wear and dirt accumulation, a daily, weekly or monthly cleaning schedule should be used.
Directions for Use:
- 2-gallons warm water : 6.4 oz Woca Soap (just over 3/4 cup)
- 3-gallons warm water : 9.6 oz Woca Soap (just under 1-1/4 cups)
- 4-gallons warm water : 12.8 oz Woca Soap (just over 1-1/2 cups)
- Gently shake bottle before use.
- In one bucket, mix a solution according to dilution ratios above or on product label. Pour warm water in a second bucket to be used as rinse water.
- Dip a clean mop in the soap solution. Wring mop so it retains enough moisture to dampen a 5-ft x 8-ft section of flooring. Spread cleaning solution across the section of floor then mop the area. Do not flood wood floor with cleaning solution! For very dirty spots, let the solution set for a few minutes, then come back to the spot and scrub with a dish scrubbing brush. Continue mopping until the mop head becomes dirty or is not moist enough to thoroughly clean.
- Wipe up dirty cleaning solution with a mop head that has been tightly wrung out.
- Dip the mop in the warm water bucket to rinse dirty mop. Slosh around very well. Wring mop head as much as possible. This helps to keep the cleaning solution from becoming dirty. If floor is very dirty, you may need to do this before wiping up dirty cleaning solution and again after. Change rinse waster when it becomes too dirty to clean mop head.
- Dip the mop in the soap solution again and wring until just damp so you do not flood the floor and clean the next section of flooring.
- Repeat the process until the entire floor has been cleaned.
- Floor should be dry within 5 to 15 minutes. If water is still visible on the floor surface after 2-3 minutes, the mop was too wet during the cleaning process and you should wring mop more. Go back to previously cleaned areas and wipe up excess water with a well-wrung mop before continuing to clean.
- It is not unusual to see a "haze" on darker color wood floors after cleaning with Woca Soap. To remove haze, put a clean cotton cloth under a dust mop and polish away the haze.
- If footprints are visible on the floor after the soaped floor has dried, the soap solution was not properly mixed. To remove excess soap, after it has dried, clean the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner then follow instructions for re-oiling floor with the appropriate Woca Oil.
Woca Soap CONCENTRATE is also for sale in 1-liter
Woca Natural Soap READY TO USE is available in a 750 ml spray bottle.