Woca SMOKE BROWN Diamond Oil Active 2.5 Liter, is a high quality wood floor oil that provides a durable, comfortable, non-slip surface that is extremely water repellent for a natural appearance finish on commercial or residential hardwood flooring. Diamond Oil Active has a minimal odor during application. Dries to walk on in 24 hours and achieves full cure in 5-7 days. Single coat application. Floor buffing machine is required to apply Diamond Active Oil. Follow Woca Directions for Applying Diamond Active Oil
. Soak used rags and materials in water to prevent them from self-igniting.
Overview for How to Prepare & Apply Woca Diamond Oil Active:
- Only 1-coat of oil is required
- High solid content provides hard wearing surface protection.
- Resistant to liquids including water, coffee, tea and wine
- Scratch & scuff resistant
- Creates a beautiful, breathable wood surface
- Commercial/Residential - Indoor use
- Application Tools: paint roller, paint brush, floor machine
- Apply to: Untreated, new or newly-sanded wood floors, including those pretreated with Woca Lye. Use on any wood species.
- Coverage, per 2.5L: 530 - 675 square feet
- Initial Dry Time: 24 hours
- Complete Cure: 3 - 5 days
- Store containers at +50-77°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Do not allow product to freeze.
- Safety Data: Woca Diamond Oil Active SDS
- Woca Diamond Oil Active Technical Data Sheet
- Woca Application Instructions for Diamond Oil Active
Sand wood floor to 100-120 grit then clean floor with Woca Intensive Wood Cleaner. Allow about 8-hours for wood floor to dry before applying oil. Apply Diamond Oil Active with a paint roller, using a brush as needed to get into corners and floor edges. Allow oil to dwell 10-15 minutes. Buff into floor with rotary floor machine and white pad. Polish off all excess oil. Hand polish edges and corners as needed. For added luster, buff 3oz per 100sf into floor within 6-12 hours after initial application. Floor can be used with care after 24 hours. Allow 3-5 days for full cure. Do not allow water or cleaner on floor until after 5-7 days have passed and oil is completely hardened.