Woca CARBON BLACK Diamond Oil Active, 2.5L, provides a durable, comfortable, non-slip surface that is spill and stain repellent, easy to clean and maintain. Diamond Oil Active is low-odor and can be applied in 1-coat. Floor buffing machine required for application. Foot traffic in 24 hours, full cure 5-7 days. Soak used rags and materials in water to prevent self-igniting. Appropriate for hardwood floors in a business or residence.
Overview for How to Prepare & Apply Woca Diamond Oil Active:
- Only one coat required
- Resistant to liquids spills such as water, coffee, tea and wine
- Scratch and scuff resistant
- Creates a beautiful, breathable wood surface
- Indoor use - Commercial/Residential
- Application Tools: paint roller, floor machine
- Apply to: Untreated, new or newly-sanded wood floors, including those pretreated with Woca Lye. Use on any wood species.
- Coverage per 2.5L: 530 - 675 square feet
- Initial Dry Time: 24 hours
- Complete Cure: 3 - 5 days
- Store containers at +50-77°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Do not allow product to freeze.
- Safety Data: Woca Diamond Oil Active SDS
- Woca Diamond Oil Active Technical Data Sheet
Sand wood floor to 100-120 grit then clean floor with Woca Intensive Wood Cleaner. Allow about 8-hours for wood floor to dry before applying oil. Apply Diamond Oil Active with a paint roller, using a brush as needed to get into corners and floor edges. Allow oil to dwell 10-15 minutes. Buff into floor with rotary floor machine and white pad. Polish off all excess oil. Hand polish edges and corners as needed. For added luster, buff 3oz per 100sf into floor within 6-12 hours after initial application. Floor can be used with care after 24 hours. Allow 3-5 days for full cure. Do not allow water or cleaner on floor until after 5-7 days have passed and oil is completely hardened. Complete Woca Application Instructions for Woca Diamond Oil Active