EXTRA WHITE Woca Diamond Oil Active, 2.5 Liter, is a high quality wood floor oil that provides an extremely water repellent, easy to clean and maintain hardwood floor that is comfortable and non-slip underfoot. Diamond Oil Active is a single coat floor oil with minimal odor. Floor buffing machine is required for application. Foot traffic can be allowed on floor 24 hours after oil application. Follow Woca Directions for Applying Diamond Active Oil
. Soak used rags and materials in water to prevent self-igniting.
Overview for How to Prepare & Apply Woca Diamond Oil Active:
- Single coat application
- Commercial or Residential Use
- Resistant to liquids including water, coffee, tea and wine
- Scratch & scuff resistant
- Creates a beautiful, breathable wood surface
- Indoor use
- Application Tools: paint roller, floor machine
- Apply to: Untreated, new or newly-sanded wood floors, including those pretreated with Woca Lye. Use on any wood species.
- Coverage, per 2.5L: 530 - 675 square feet
- Initial Dry Time: 24 hours
- Complete Cure: 3 - 5 days
- Store containers at +50-77°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Do not allow product to freeze.
- Safety Data: Woca Diamond Oil Active SDS
- Woca Diamond Oil Active Technical Data Sheet
Sand wood floor to 100-120 grit then clean floor with Woca Intensive Wood Cleaner. Allow about 8-hours for wood floor to dry before applying oil. Apply Diamond Oil Active with a paint roller, using a brush as needed to get into corners and floor edges. Allow oil to dwell 10-15 minutes. Buff into floor with rotary floor machine and white pad. Polish off all excess oil. Hand polish edges and corners as needed. For added luster, buff 3oz per 100sf into floor within 6-12 hours after initial application. Floor can be used with care after 24 hours. Allow 3-5 days for full cure. Do not allow water or cleaner on floor until after 5-7 days have passed and oil is completely hardened. Complete Woca Application Instructions for Woca Diamond Oil Active