Woca Maintenance Oil Diamond Active, White, 2.5-Liter, is for periodic maintenance of white or extra-white oiled wooden floors to refresh the oiled surface, white accent, and the scratch, stain and water resistant properties. Maintenance Oil Diamond Active White is suitable for manual or machine application to rejuvenate wood floors treated with Woca Diamond Oil Active White or Extra-White and for floors previously refreshed with Woca White Maintenance Oil.
- Water and liquid spill resistant (soda, wine, coffee)
- White oil refresher
- Scuff and scratch resistant
- For refreshing previously oiled hardwood floors
- Natural or White
- Only 2.5 liter size
- Coverage is 400 - 530 square feet per Liter (or 1,000 to 1,325 sq ft/ 2.5L container)
- Initial dry time (at 68°F) is 4-hours when machine polished, 24-hours when hand polished
- Complete cure in 3-days at 68°F
- Do not expose floor to water or clean until after fully cured.
- Woca Maintenance Oil Diamond Active SDS
- Technical Information Sheet for Woca Maintenance Oil Diamond Active
- Store product 50-77 °F. Do not freeze. Do not expose to high temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Product, room and floor must be at a temperature between 59°F and 86°F. Air humidity to be approx. 50%. Wood humidity must not exceed 12%. The room must be well-ventilated for optimal evaporation and drying time.
- Wood floor surface must be free of grime, grease and wax. Wash the floor with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and leave it to dry for a least 8 hours or until it is completely dry.
- Always test product on a less visible spot to check the compatibility of the surface with the product.
- Thoroughly shake the container of Maintenance Oil Diamond Active, both before and during use.
- Apply approx. 3-ounces oil per 43 sq ft of floor using a pad, short-bristled 1/4" paint roller or a buffing machine with a white or beige pad on slightly larger areas. Make sure that the oil is rubbed well into the wood.
- Continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has an even, uniform appearance.
- Remove excess oil with clean, lint-free cotton cloths before proceeding to the next section. The
surface should not appear wet and no excess oil should remain on the surface.
- Continue working in sections until the whole floor has been treated.
- If the floor is polished with a buffing machine, it can be used with caution after 4 hours of drying time at 68°F. If polished manually, the floor can be used with caution after approximately 24 hours.