Woca CONCRETE GREY Diamond Oil Active in 2.5 Liter can. High quality, single-coat wood floor oil. Diamond Oil Active results are a comfortable, non-slip hardwood floor that looks and feels natural and provides excellent spill and stain resistance. Diamond Oil Active has a low-odor and applies in 1-coat. Floor buffing machine is required for application. Foot traffic in 24 hours. Soak used rags and materials in water to prevent them from self-igniting. Routine cleaning with Woca Soap is easy. High solids oil brings faster dry time, only needs one coat of oil, beautiful results for your hardwood floors. Excellent for commercial or residential use.
Overview for How to Prepare & Apply Woca Diamond Oil Active:
- 1-coat Application
- Spill & stain resistant to water, coffee, tea and wine
- Scratch and scuff resistant
- Creates a beautiful, breathable wood surface
- Indoor use
- Apply to: Untreated, new or newly-sanded wood floors, including those pretreated with Woca Lye. Use on any wood species.
- Coverage, per 2.5L: 530 - 675 square feet
- Initial Dry Time: 24 hours
- Complete Cure: 3 - 5 days
- Store containers at +50-77°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight. Do not allow product to freeze.
- Commercial or Residential Use
- Safety Data: Woca Diamond Oil Active SDS
- Woca Diamond Oil Active Technical Data Sheet
- Application Instructions for Woca Diamond Oil Active
Sand wood floor to 100-120 grit then clean floor with Woca Intensive Wood Cleaner. Allow about 8-hours for wood floor to dry before applying oil. Apply Diamond Oil Active with a paint roller, using a brush as needed to get into corners and floor edges. Allow oil to dwell 10-15 minutes. Buff into floor with rotary floor machine and white pad. Polish off all excess oil. Hand polish edges and corners as needed. For added luster, buff 3oz per 100sf into floor within 6-12 hours after initial application. Floor can be used with care after 24 hours. Allow 3-5 days for full cure. Do not allow water or cleaner on floor until after 5-7 days have passed and oil is completely hardened.