Spartan iShine High Solids Floor Finish (Spartan 405504) features a patented, optically enhanced polymer technology that amplifies the overall gloss appearance and clarity of resilient floors
, including vinyl, sheet vinyl, luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and VCT
. The 25 percent high solids floor finish is formulated for maximum surface protection in just four coats. This commercial use floor finish is also highly slip-resistant, making it ideal for assisted living facilities, health care facilities, schools and more.
It features an impressive, highly durable finish that's excellent at resisting scuffmarks, water spots, black heel marks and powder buildup. Spartan iShine 405504 has passed the Underwriters Laboratories testing for slip-resistance and outperformed the competition for better overall gloss, wear resistance and gloss retention in a 31-day test. High-solids flooring finishes are much more durable than other types of finishes.
- Dries clear
- Will not discolor or yellow
- Only available in 1-gallon size
- Total protection in just four coats
For Use On: Resilient Floors including Vinyl and VCT.
Directions for Use:
- Completely strip all old wax or floor finish. Depending upon build-up, use warm or room temperature water (80°F - 120°F) and a Spartan stripper.
- Remove all stripping solution and follow with two to three clear water rinses.
- When flooring is old, abused or damaged, two coats of a Spartan sealer is recommended, although iShine may be used as a self-sealing finish.
- Apply iShine in a uniform coat. Let dry thoroughly for 30 to 40 minutes until surface is dry to the touch. Apply subsequent coats in the same manner. Two to four coats are recommended.
Maintenance: Routine: Dust mop with Spartan's Dust Mop/Dust Cloth Treatment and damp mop with a Spartan neutral cleaner.
Weekly: Dust floor with Spartan's Dust Mop/Dust Cloth Treatment and damp mop with a Spartan neutral cleaner. Repair traffic areas between finish applications as needed. Traffic lanes may be recoated as necessary.
Periodically: Dust mop floor and scrub. Reapply iShine as needed.
Yearly: Deep scrub and recoat; or completely strip, reseal if necessary and reapply iShine.
Note: For best results always use Spartan floor cleaners and strippers.
Up to 3,000 square feet per gallon depending on application method and porosity of floor.
Gloss (Gardner): 1 coat: 90; 2 coats: 93
UL Approved Static Coefficient of Friction meets or exceeds 0.5 as determined by ASTM Method D2047.
Safety Data: Spartan iShine Floor Finish SDS
Additional Information: Spartan iShine Floor Finish Product Data
Specifically recommended for use on the following floor brands:
(Check compatibility with specific flooring material prior to use.):
Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring)