Laticrete (DuPont™) StoneTech® Professional Heavy Duty Sealer, 1 QuartAdvanced penetrating microbond protection
Heavy duty protection against most stains
Makes cleaning stone easier
Preserves natural look
Water-based, low-solids coating
Interior & exterior
For Use On:
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, saltillo, bluestone, flagstone, travertine & sandstone. Interior and exterior stone surfaces.Directions For Use:
Read entire product label prior to use. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply sealer evenly and liberally using a paint pad, roller or brush. DO NOT APPLY PRODUCT WITH A SPRAYER. Avoid applying sealer on unintended surfaces.
- Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15-30 minutes while spreading excess sealer over entire area for even penetration. Remove excess sealer by wiping surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- Apply second coat as needed for porous, absorbent surfaces 30-40 minutes after first coat, following directions in steps 2-3.
- 15-30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean, dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove any residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, wait 2-3 minutes, then rub lightly with a white nylon pad. Wipe again thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- A full cure is achieved after 24-72 hours. Foot traffic may begin in 6-8 hours. If needed sooner, cover floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application.
Make sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings prior to application.
Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces 1 hour after standing water is removed.
Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F.
Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry.Coverage:
Quart: 15-100 sq ft depending on porosity of stone surface.
3-5 years on interior surfaces & 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.Safety Data: DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Heavy Duty Sealer MSDSAdditional Information:
Clean surface as needed with Revitalizer® Cleaner & Protector or Stone & Tile Cleaner.