Routine cleaning with this super-concentrated Aqua Mix cleaner provides clean, fresh results on marble, granite, slate, travertine, limestone, ceramic, porcelain and more when it's properly diluted.
The super-concentrate in this one quart bottle provides a good value and prevents build up of soap scum and hard water deposits when used for cleaning routinely.
Stone & Tile Cleaner is a neutral formula that is biodegradable and results in no VOCs being emitted.
Also safe for use to clean other water-safe surfaces in addition to stone tile.
Before beginning to clean, read entire product label.
- Sweep, vacuum, or dust surface.
- In a bucket, mix 1 to 4 ounces of Concentrate per gallon of water. For polished natural stone surfaces, using 1 oz per gallon of water is typically sufficient for routine cleaning.
- Apply diluted cleaner with mop or sponge.
- Allow cleaning solution to dwell on floor for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Agitate with a natural-bristle brush or white nylon scrub pad. Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
- Mop up dirty solution with a clean mop, rinsing frequently. For large area floors, change cleaning solution roughly every 250 square feet to achieve best results.
One quart of concentrate, when diluted according to label directions, will cover approximately 2500 to 5000 square feet. Coverage will vary due to differentl dilution ratios based on type of flooring being cleaned.
Safety Document: Aqua Mix Concentrated Stone & Tile Cleaner SDS