A super-concentrated cleaner that cleans and freshens marble tile bathrooms, granite counters, slate floors and more. Intended for everyday, routine cleaning to prevent soap scum and hard water deposits. Neutral cleaner. Biodegradable formula. No VOCs.
Safe for use on natural stone and other tiled floors & surfaces including granite, limestone, marble, slate, travertine, ceramic, porcelain, grout, quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, and masonry. May be used to clean other water-safe surfaces as well.
Before beginning to clean, read entire product label.
- Sweep, vacuum, or dust surface.
- In a bucket, mix 1 to 4 ounces of Concentrate per gallon of water. For polished natural stone surfaces, using 1 oz per gallon of water is typically sufficient for routine cleaning.
- Apply diluted cleaner with mop or sponge.
- Allow cleaning solution to dwell on floor for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Agitate with a natural-bristle brush or white nylon scrub pad. Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
- Mop up dirty solution with a clean mop, rinsing frequently. For large area floors, change cleaning solution roughly every 250 square feet to achieve best results.
Coverage: Approximately 10,000 to 20,000 square feet per gallon. Coverage will vary depending on dilution of concentrated cleaner.
Safety Information: Aqua Mix Concentrated Stone & Tile Cleaner SDS