Concentrated high-alkaline cleaner and degreaser to thoroughly clean heavily soiled natural stone, ceramic tile and grouted surfaces. Use on granite, limestone, slate and travertine, as well as ceramic, porcelain, quarry tile, Saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces and linoleum or resilient flooring
. The best grout cleaner for scrubbing ground-in dirt, soap scum and dirt. Useful to strip off synthetic and acrylic waxes and floor finishes. This 1-quart AQUA MIX tile and grout cleaner contains low VOCs for better indoor or outdoor air quality compared to similar products. Heavy-duty grout cleaner may adversely affect grout joins that have been coated with colorant or grout stain, so apply carefully or test in a small area before use.
Coverage: approximately 150 to 600 square feet (15 to 55 square meters) per gallon, depending on dilution.
DO NOT KNEEL IN THIS PRODUCT. AVOID ALL SKIN CONTACT.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) Put on Rubber Gloves and Eye Protection.
3) Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface.
4) Mix Heavy-Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner as follows: LIGHT SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 5 parts water. MODERATE SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water. STRIPPING OR HEAVY SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 2 parts water.
5) Apply solution to surface with mop or sponge.
6) Allow to dwell 3 to 5 minutes for cleaning, or 5 to 10 minutes when stripping waxes or finishes.
7) Agitate with synthetic mop, scrub brush, or scrub machine. Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
8) Mop up dirty solution.
9) Rinse thoroughly with clean water.Note:
May adversely affect grout joints that have been coated with colorant or grout stain.
Aqua Mix Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner follows ORM-D shipping restrictions due to "Corrosive liquid, basic, inorganic, n.o.s." See SDS for other product safety data.