Use Woca Maintenance Gel WHITE, in place of Woca Maintenance Paste White, to refresh and maintain oiled indoor wooden surfaces and floors. Woca Maintenance Gel, in a 6.76-ounce squeeze bottle (200ml), is quick-drying and leaves an attractive, water and dirt-repellent oiled wood surface. Woca has replaced Maintenance Paste with Woca Maintenance Gel.
Apply gel manually with a polishing pad or by machine using a buffer pad. Woca White Maintenance Gel is suitable for oil finished wood flooring, furniture, kitchen work surfaces and other indoor wood surfaces. Woca Maintenance Gel White can also be used for improved visible results on factory-oiled/UV-oiled wood flooring. Maintenance Gel has a mid-range satin shine for a natural finished wood floor. Use the Woca WHITE Maintenance Gel for routine maintenance on oil-finish white washed or white tinted wood flooring. Coverage: 215-320/tube.Woca Maintenance Gel Safety Data Sheet
Woca Maintenance Gel Technical Information SheetUse Instructions:
For Routine Cleaning of Oiled Wood Floor Treated with Woca Maintenance Gel WHITE:
- Sand the floor or other wood surface with grit 180 sandpaper. Vacuum to remove sanding residue.
- Completely clean the wood floor with Woca Wood Cleaner, mixed 1 part cleaner to 20 parts water. Then wash with clean water. After cleaning, allow the surface to dry for at least 8 hours at 68-degrees F.
- Apply an appropriate amount of gel to a red/white WOCA Hand Scrubber and distribute over the surface in a thin, even coat. Continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has a uniform appearance. It is recommended to work on one small areas at a time, as the gel is quick/drying. For larger areas, floors larger than 108 square feet, it is best to use a polishing machine.
- Immediately wipe down the polished surface with a clean, dry lint-free cotton cloth. When prepping with a machine, the final polishing should be done with a cotton cloth beneath the buffer. The surface should not appear wet and no excess gel should remain on the surface.
- If the wood does not seem fully saturated after 4-6 hours, reapply maintenance gel, with less gel than the first treatment, but following the same procedures.
- Wait 4-6 hours before using the surface. Avoid getting water or dirt on the wooden surface for the next 2-3 days.
Daily or weekly clean with WOCA WHITE Soap
Clean with WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap, White
every 2-6 weeks, or when necessary.For darker or natural oil finished floors, use Woca Natural Maintenance Gel.