Woca Maintenance Gel NATURAL (replaces Woca Maintenance Paste Natural) to refresh and maintain oiled indoor wood floors. Woca Maintenance Gel, in a 6.76-ounce squeeze bottle (200 ml), is quick-drying and leaves an attractive, water and dirt-repellent oiled wood surface. Apply Woca Maintenance Gel manually with a polish pad or by machine using a buffer. Woca Maintenance Gel is suitable for floors, furniture, kitchen work surfaces, and other indoor wooden surfaces to achieve a rich, oiled wood finish. It can also be used for improved the appearance of factory-oiled/UV-oiled flooring. Woca Maintenance Gel has a natural satin sheen. Use Woca Natural maintenance gel for routine maintenance of oil finished natural or stained wood floors.Coverage is 215-320/tube.Woca Maintenance Gel Safety Data Sheet
Woca Maintenance Gel Technical Information SheetDirections for Use:
For Routine Cleaning of Oiled Wood Floor Treated with Woca Maintenance Gel:
- Sand the surface with grit 180 sandpaper. Vacuum clean the surface to remove sanding residue.
- Completely clean the surface with Woca Wood Cleaner, mixed 1 part cleaner to 20 parts water. Then wash with clean water. After cleaning, allow the surface to dry for at least 8 hours at 68-degrees F.
- Apply an appropriate amount of gel to a red/white WOCA Hand Scrubber and distribute over the surface in a thin, even coat. Continue polishing until the wood seems saturated and the surface has a uniform appearance. It is recommended to work on one small areas at a time, as the gel is quick/drying. For larger areas, floors larger than 108 square feet, it is best to use a polishing machine.
- Immediately wipe down the polished surface with a clean, dry lint-free cotton cloth. When prepping with a machine, the final polishing should be done with a cotton cloth beneath the buffer. The surface should not appear wet and no excess gel should remain on the surface.
- If the wood does not seem fully saturated after 4-6 hours, reapply maintenance gel, with less gel than the first treatment, but following the same procedures.
- Wait 4-6 hours before using the surface. Avoid getting water or dirt on the wooden surface for the next 2-3 days.
Daily or weekly clean with WOCA Natural Soap
Clean with WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap, Natural
every 2-6 weeks, or when necessary.If your wood floor has a white washed or white tinted oil finish, use Woca White Maintenance Gel for routine care.