Expedited shipping options are not available for this item
Preserve the shine, luster and quality of your Woca oiled wood floors
while spot cleaning using the reliable Woca Spot Remover. Featuring a gentle yet effective formula that zeroes-in on particularly difficult spots on your oiled wood surfaces - including blood, coffee, tea and more - Woca spot cleaner helps keep your interior flooring looking good as new. Woca spray should be applied to stubborn stains and left to sit for 10 to 15 minutes and then scrubbed with a soft bristle brush until the stain is fully dissolved. This product comes in a 9-ounce spray bottle from 1877FloorGuy. WOCA Spot Remover can be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled, or waxed interior surfaces.
Reference the Woca Maintenance Guide
for more information.
WOCA Spot Remover Instructions:
Safety Data: Woca Spot Remover SDS
- Before using WOCA Spot Remover it is advisable to make a small test at a non-visible place of the floor to insure that there will be no undesired reaction.
- Spray spot remover evenly on the stain directly from the bottle.
- Leave the Woca Spot Remover to dissolve the stain for 10-15 minutes.
- Now scrub with a brush till the stain has been dissolved.
- Wipe with cloth wrung in lukewarm water.
- Repeat operation if necessary.
- When the floor is completely dry apply the original surface finish, e.g. Woca Oil, Woca Soap, Woca Paste, to re-establish the protection of the wood surface