Remove stains from oil treated hardwood floors with Woca Stain Remover spray, 250ml (8.45 ounces). Preserve the shine, luster and quality of Woca oiled wood floors while effectively cleaning spots. Woca Wood Stain Remover features a gentle yet effective formula that zeroes-in on particularly difficult spots on your oiled wood surfaces - including stains left behind by blood, coffee, tea and other types of spills. Woca spray should be applied to stubborn stains and left to sit for 10 to 15 minutes and then scrubbed with a soft bristle brush until the stain is fully dissolved. Woca Stain Remover comes in a 8.45-ounce spray bottle from 1877FloorGuy.WOCA Spot Cleaning Instructions:
Safety Data: Woca Spot Remover SDS
Technical Product Information: Woca Spot Remover Technical Data Sheet
- Before using WOCA Spot Remover it is advisable to make a small test at a non-visible place of the floor to ensure there will be no undesired reaction.
- Spray spot remover evenly on the stain directly from the bottle.
- Leave it on the stained area for 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub with a gentle brush till the stain has been dissolved.
- Wipe with a clean cotton cloth wrung in lukewarm water.
- Repeat this cycle again if necessary.
- When the floor is completely dry, apply the original surface finish, e.g. Woca Oil, Woca Soap, Woca Paste, to re-establish the protection of the wood surface