Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold is a premium, no-sheen, penetrating natural stone sealer designed to offer maximum stain protection, especially in food preparation and serving industries. Sealer's Choice Gold performs well as a pre-grout sealer, as it allows for moisture vapor transmission. Aqua Mix sealer offers a natural look, low VOCs and features the brand's Rapid Cure Formula that protects the surface in less than four hours and helps it deeply penetrate into dense, low-porosity surfaces. Plus, Aqua Mix's low-VOC sealer formulas (47 grams of VOCs per liter) help provide better indoor/outdoor air quality compared to traditional products.
This product can be used on all-natural stone, including marble, granite, slate, travertine, and limestone, as well as porcelain, quarry, Saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces and other porous tile where a natural look is desired. Sealer's Choice Gold is also known for doing an excellent job sealing grout joints.
It is appropriate for use in both indoor and outdoor applications. It provides an expected wear of up to 15 years, depending on the texture of the surface, surface wear, frequency, weather conditions, cleaning methods and other factors.
- Read entire label before using.
- For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48 hours after grouting.
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
- Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel, or sprayer. Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is removed within 5 minutes of each application using absorbent paper or cotton towels.
- Allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats.
- Two hours after final coat, conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait two hours and repeat the test.
- Ready for surface traffic in two hours after final coat. Keep area dry for 12 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
- Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
Pre-grouting application: Apply over clean stone or tile a minimum of two hours prior to grouting and follow application procedures above.