This unique package bundles DuPont StoneTech Cleaner and Grout Sealer with Grout Gator Brush and Pole for everything needed to clean and seal grout! The Grout Gator Tile Grout Kit- Deep Clean & Seal
also includes an EZ Brush-Top Grout Sealer Applicator Bottle for the easiest and most precise grout sealant application and a microfiber cloth for wiping tiled surfaces during cleaning and sealing process.
Cut your cleaning time in half with the Grout Gator Tile Brush
that has adjustable, grout sized brushes, eliminating the need to scrub each grout line separately. Combined with the Grout Gator Extension Pole
and DuPont StoneTech Professional Stone & Tile Cleaner, 24oz Spray
this is the perfect combination for cleaning grout lines on the floor. Grout Gator Brush can also be used as a hand-held cleaning tool when used without the extension pole. Grout Gator Tile Brush is easy to use, time efficient, and works on tile up to 13 inches wide. DuPont StoneTech Professional Stone & Tile Cleaner can be used for cleaning almost any type of stone tile as well as grout. Read product page and bottle label for more detailed usage information.Stone & Tile Cleaner Coverage:
24oz Spray: approx 1500 sq ft (Coverage will vary depending on spray flow and tile grout saturation.)DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Grout Sealer, 1 Quart
provides heavy duty protection against most stains, protects grout & makes cleaning easier. It has a natural look, is a water-based and is a low-solids coating. Read product page and bottle label for more detailed usage information. When used with the EZ Brush-Top Grout Sealer Applicator Bottle, application is more precise and easier to handle which reduces the amount of sealant used. The Applicator Bottle accommodates grout joints as small as 1/8 inch wide, has a twist open cap for easy flow control and holds approximately 4 ounces of sealer making it light weight and easy to maneuver. Sealer Coverage:
Quart: 150-250 sq ft (Coverage will vary depending on porosity of grout and saturation during application.)
Sealer Expected Wear:
3-5 years on interior surfacesFor Use On:
Grout joints on natural stone such as marble, granite and slate, ceramic tile, and porcelain tile surface. This package is intended for indoor use.Instructions For Grout Gator Set-Up:
Grout Cleaning Instructions:
- Loosen the screws that hold the brushes in place.
- Slide the brushes left or right to align with the grout on your tiled floor. Tighten the screws so the brushes stay in place when they align with the grout on your floor. Remove brushes that are not needed and set them aside for future use.
- Attach the long extension handle by unscrewing the green cap on the end of the brush handle and screwing the extension pole onto the brush base. Extend the pole by untwisting the telescoping pole and pulling it to full extension or desired length. Twist again to secure length.
Notes: Do not allow traffic on floor until it is completely dry. Wet floors will be slippery. DuPont Stone & Tile Cleaner may be used to clean most stone tiled surfaces as well as grout.Grout Sealing Instructions:
- Spray the DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Stone & Tile Cleaner directly on to the tile grout joints so they are wet with cleaning solution. Spray a small area around several tiles so the cleaner does not dry on the floor before being scrubbed.
- Scrub the sprayed grout with the Grout Gator in a back and forth motion. Be sure to scrub in both grout line directions. Very dirty grout lines will be visibly cleaner right away.
- Wipe up dirty cleaning solution with the microfiber cloth (included).
- Continue the spray, scrub and wipe process until all grout joints are cleaned. Rinse microfiber cloth as needed during the process.
- Mopping over the area with clean mop and water may be necessary if the grout joints are very dirty in order to remove all soil and dirty cleaning solution.
- Allow floor to air dry.
Read complete product label prior to use. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Grout Sealer provides a natural look when dry. Grout joints must be cleaned with a neutral cleaner, free of debris and completely dry prior to sealing to ensure best results and adhesion of sealant.
Notes: Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings prior to application. Ensure that the surface temperature of the stone is between 50-80°F before sealing.
- Mask off and protect any sensitive surfaces as needed, such as baseboards, to minimize applying to surfaces not intended to be treated. Use of the included applicator bottle will minimize sealant on unintended surfaces.
- Fill applicator bottle.
- Unscrew bottle's winglet brush receiver to open position.
- Place brush tip in center of prepared grout joint.
- Gently squeeze bottle to begin flow of sealer through the brush tip.
- Move brush tip through grout joint evenly. Move brush back and forth liberally applying sealer to grout. Darkened grout color indicates saturation.
- Allow sealer to completely penetrate into the grout, 5-15 minutes.
- Liberally apply a second coat following same procedure.
- Clean up any excess sealer from tiles or surrounding surface with clean microfiber cloth or a lint-free cotton towel. Do not allow sealer to dry on tile or surrounding materials.
- If sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and follow with a clean, white absorbent towel to remove. (Nylon pad and white towels not included.)
- A full cure is achieved after 24-48 hours; foot traffic may begin in 4 hours.
- When finished sealing grout, clean all equipment with water, twist winglet brush receiver on applicator bottle to closed position.
- If any sealer is left over, return it to its original container.
- Remove main cap from Applicator Bottle and fill bottle with warm water. Replace cap and open winglet receiver to open position. Squeeze all the water through the brush to rinse. Repeat as necessary until brush and bottle are clean.
Complete Grout Gator Tile Grout Kit- Deep Clean & Seal includes:
1-Grout Gator Brush Assembly; 1-Grout Gator Extension Pole; 1-StoneTech® Stone & Tile Cleaner, 24 oz Spray; 1-StoneTech® Grout Sealer, Quart; 1-EZ Brush-Top Grout Sealer Applicator Bottle; 1-Blue Microfiber Wipe Cloth, 16inch x 16inch.Safety Data:
DuPont StoneTech Stone & Tile Cleaner Ready-to-Use MSDS
DuPont StoneTech Grout Sealer MSDS