Enhance your resilient and hard surface floors with a durable, scuff-resistant coating of Hilway Direct Satin Floor Finish, 33.8 oz. Featuring an easy to apply acrylic formula, this satin finish provides a mid-range shine with excellent wear and resistance to keep your floors looking their best. This product is recommended for use on sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile or terrazzo flooring. For detailed application instructions reference the Instructions For Use
for Hilway Direct Satin Floor Finish.
Directions For Use:
- Low VOCs
- Satin acrylic finish
- Also available in a larger 1.33-gallon container
- Coverage per Single Coat: 350 square feet per liter. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
- Safety Data: Hilway Direct Satin Floor Finish SDS
- For Use On: Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo flooring.
- Sweep or vacuum then clean floor thoroughly or remove existing floor finish coating as applicable. Rinse floor thoroughly with clean water.
- Shake Hilway Direct finish well before use.
- Apply length-ways a thin, even, undiluted coat using a wide mop or applicator.
- When sufficiently dry, approximately one (1) hour, repeat the procedure crosswise.
- Apply 2-3 coats.
- Allow finish to dry for at least eight (8) hours after the final coat and before use. Finish should be completely dry before allowing traffic on floor.
Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
- When applying the product avoid strong sunlight and drafts.
- Turn off under floor heat before commencing work.
- Ensure sufficient ventilation.
- Read complete product label and manufacturer instructions prior to application.
- Dry time will vary depending on ambient conditions including temperature and humiditiy.
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner.