Hilway Direct Floor Finish (Satin) is a durable, protective floor finish that delivers a mid-range shine on resilient and hard surface floors including sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT and rubber. Hilway Direct Satin Finish, 1.33 gallons, is a non-hazardous, VOC-free floor finish that provides excellent wear in commercial or residential environments.
Directions For Use:
- Satin acrylic finish
- Protects floors against scuffs and scratches
- No VOCs
- Also available in a 1-liter bottle
- Safety Data: Hilway Direct Satin Floor Finish MSDS
- For Use On: Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo flooring.
- Coverage: Single Coat: 1500-2000 square feet per 1.33 gallon container. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
- Sweep or vacuum then clean floor thoroughly or remove existing floor finish coating as applicable. Rinse well with clean water to neutralize floor.
- Shake Hilway Direct finish well before use.
- Apply length-ways a thin, even, undiluted coat using a wide mop or applicator.
- When sufficiently hard to walk on, approximately one (1) hour, repeat the procedure crosswise.
- Apply up to 3 coats total.
- Allow finish to dry for at least eight (8) hours after the final coat and before use. Finish should be completely dry before allowing traffic on floor.
Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
- When applying the product avoid strong sunlight and drafts.
- Turn off under floor heat before commencing work.
- Ensure sufficient ventilation.
- Read complete product label and manufacturer instructions prior to application.
- Dry time will vary depending on ambient conditions including temperature and humiditiy.
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner.