Hilway Direct Floor Finish SATIN, 1.33 Gallons
Hilway Direct Floor Finish (Satin) is a highly durable and protective resilient and hard surface floor finish that preserves your sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile or terrazzo
floors with a high-solids acrylic layer that is resistant to scuffs and scratches. The 30 percent solids formula is hard-wearing, non-hazardous and free of VOCs for safe, effective application in any environment, whether commercial or residential. This economical 1.33 gallon floor finish qualifies for volume discounts from 1877FloorGuy. Coverage for Single Coat: 1,500-2,000 square feet per 1.33 gallon container. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
For Use On:
Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo flooring.Directions For Use:
When applying the product avoid strong sunlight and drafts.
Turn off under floor heat before commencing work.
Ensure sufficient ventilation.
Read complete product label and manufacturer instructions prior to application.
Dry time will vary depending on ambient conditions including temperature and humiditiy.
Coverage: Single Coat:
- Sweep or vacuum then clean floor thoroughly or remove existing floor finish coating as applicable. Rinse and neutralize floor with clean water.
- Shake Hilway Direct finish well before use.
- Apply length-ways a thin, even, undiluted coat using a wide mop or applicator.
- When sufficiently hard to walk on, approximately one (1) hour, repeat the procedure crosswise.
- Apply up to 3 coats total.
- Allow finish to dry for at least eight (8) hours after the final coat and before use. Finish should be completely dry before allowing traffic on floor.
1500-2000 square feet per 1.33 gallon container. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner.Safety Data: Hilway Direct Satin Floor Finish MSDS