Clean LVT and sheet vinyl floors with Hilway Direct Hard Surface Neutral Floor Cleaner in a 1.33-gallon container. Intended for routine cleaning, Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner will not streak or leave behind residue when mixed to the right cleaning ratio. This economical 5-liter size is a concentrated formula that dilutes with water to provide cleaning for up to 45,000 square feet of resilient flooring. Excellent cleaning results on floors that require a low or pH neutral cleaner such as linoleum and rubber. Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner is highly effective at removing dirt, grease and shoe marks. This cleaner may be applied to your floors using a floor machine or mop and bucket.Coverage:
45,000 square feet per 1.33 gallon (5-liter) container.
For Use On:
- Also available in a smaller 1-liter (33.8-ounce) size
- Concentrated neutral cleaner dilutes with water
- No-rinse formula
- Removes dirt, grease and shoe marks
Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo flooring.
Directions for Use: Mop & Bucket Cleaning:
- Dilute Neutral Cleaner in a ratio of 1:200 (3/4 oz to 1 gallon of water).
- Prepare TWO buckets for use during cleaning-
-fill one with cleaning solution
-fill the other with clean water for rinsing.
- Wipe cleaning solution over the floor with a clean string mop then rinse the dirty mop in the rinse bucket. Repeat until entire floor has been cleaned. Change the rinse bucket water when it is too dirty to rinse the mop properly. Always ring out excess liquid from the mop.
Heavily soiled areas may require additional cleaning.
- Dilute Neutral Cleaner in a ratio of 1:400 (1/4 oz to 1 gallon of water) when using a fully automated cleaning appliance.
Read full label and manufacturer instructions prior to use.
Safety Data Sheet: Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner Concentrate MSDS
Instructions for Use: HD Neutral Cleaner Directions