Faster, more accurate application of tile grout sealant with a professional brush top applicator bottle. Grout joints can be as small as 1/8 inch wide, a thin line to cover when you only need to seal the grout lines and not the entire stone tile surface. Reduce the amount of sealant used by being more precise with application. The EZ Grout Sealer Applicator Bottle
has a twist open cap for easy flow control. The bottle holds approximately 4 ounces of sealer making it light weight and easy to maneuver.
Use with Aqua Mix, DuPont StoneTech, Miracle and other brands of stone tile grout sealer or grout colorant.
bottle size: 4" high x 1-5/8" diameter
overall height: 7" highUses:
Use with silicone, acrylic, and latex sealers or grout colorants.General Directions for Use:
Refer to Grout Sealant instructions for specific use directions. These are general instructions intended to provide only basic use information that is not specific to any one type of grout or installation.
- Clean tile and grout joints with appropriate cleaner and allow to dry completely.
- Fill applicator bottle.
- Unscrew winglet brush receiver to open position.
- Place brush tip in center of prepared grout joint.
- Gently squeeze bottle to begin flow of sealer through the brush tip.
- Move brush tip through grout joint evenly. Move brush back and forth as necessary to achieve saturation. Darkened grout color indicates saturation.
- Clean up excess sealer from tiles or surrounding surface. Do not allow sealer to dry on tile or surrounding materials.
Refer to Grout Sealant clean-up instructions for specific directions. These are general instructions intended to provide only basic clean-up information that is not specific to any one type of grout sealer.
- When finished sealing grout, twist winglet brush receiver to closed position.
- If any sealer is left over, return it to its original container.
- Remove main cap and fill bottle with warm water. Replace cap and open winglet receiver to open position. Squeeze all the water through the brush. Repeat as necessary to clean brush and bottle.