All purpose cleaning solution for streak-free floor cleaning in any facility with rubber or vinyl resilient floor covering. Excelsior Neutral pH cleaner NC-900 in a 1-gallon size is concentrated and ready to be diluted to tackle dirty floors for heavy to light cleaning needs.
NC-900 Neutral resilient floor cleaner will not streak or leave a film on the floor. Use for initial cleaning after a new resilient floor is installed and then for daily cleaning on a routine basis. Excelsior NC- 900 Neutral Cleaner is safe for use on sensitive flooring products such as rubber. As a biodegradable cleaning agent, it is safe to dispose of in drainage systems.
Cleaning with Excelsior All-Purpose Neutral Cleaner can be done with a mop and bucket, sponge or auto-scrubber. When using a manual mop and bucket method of cleaning, it is best to utilize a two-bucket system to separate the dirty water from cleaning solution that goes onto the floor. When using an auto scrub floor machine in a flooring maintenance program, NC- 900 Neutral Cleaner helps to preserve the appearance of the facility's floor.
Dilution rate for Excelsior NC-900 All Purpose Cleaner is 2 to 4 ounces per gallon of water. Coverage will vary depending on dilution ratio used. One gallon of concentrated cleaner will cover approximately 3,200 - 8,100 square feet when properly diluted.Safety Data Sheet
for Excelsior NC-900 All Purpose Neutral Cleaner.General Cleaning Procedures:
Before initial or routine cleaning with Excelsior NC900, always sweep, dust mop and/or vacuum to remove dirt, dust and debris. Avoid vacuums with beater bars or electric brooms with hard plastic bottoms and/or no padding, as these devices may cause discoloration, scratching and loss of sheen.
When cleaning with a rotary or auto-scrubber machine, use a cleaning pad approved for use with the floor covering to avoid scratching, scuffing or in any way damaging the flooring material.Initial Floor Maintenance:
- After adhesives have met curing time requirements, initial maintenance can begin. Without proper cure times, cleaning products may disrupt the adhesive bond.
- Sweep, dust mop or vacuum floor.
- Mix concentrated cleaner with water. Dilute as needed based on soil level, 2-4 oz per gallon.
- Clean floor with mop, sponge, or auto-scrub/rotary machine. For machine cleaning, apply cleaner directly to floor with a clean mop, pad or sponge and clean with floor machine. Keep cleaning area wet throughout cleaning process. Use appropriate machine pad for flooring material.
- After cleaning, rinse the floor thoroughly with clean water and a clean mop, pad or sponge. Change rinse water as needed.
Heavy Duty - Restorative Cleaning:
- Prior to cleaning, sweep, dust mop and/or vacuum floor.
- Dilute cleaner, 2 - 4 ounces per gallon, depending upon soil level. When using a rotary or auto-scrubber for cleaning, diluted cleaning solution should be applied directly to floor with a clean mop, pad or sponge then clean with floor machine. Select machine pad that is appropriate to use with flooring type.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with clean water and a clean mop, pad or sponge, changing rinse water when it is dirty.
- As part of routine maintenance, most rubber floors call for dry buffing with a low-speed floor buffer or swing machine, 180 - 360 rpm. Use basin brush attachment or 3M 4100 White Super Polish Pad. For small installations or hard to reach areas, use a clean, soft towel or cloth wrapped around a push broom or, if machine cleaning is preferred, Square Scrub Doodle Scrub or Caddy Clean can be used with appropriate pad or brush to clean tight spaces.
- Always use untreated, new or thoroughly cleaned mops and pads when conducting daily or routine maintenance.
Excelsior NC-900 may be used to clean heavily soiled flooring. Directions for this sort of cleaning varies for different flooring materials. Flooring manufacturer instructions should be followed for heavy/restorative type cleaning.