Concentrated heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser designed to clean stone surfaces that have been neglected or subjected to heavy use. Aqua Mix Stone Deep Clean in a 1-quart size
effectively removes dirt, grease, and grime. Also removes waxes and floor finishes from all types of natural stone including granite, limestone, slate, travertine and ceramic tile, porcelain, grout, quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, linoleum, and resilient flooring.
Aqua Mix No VOC (Volatile Organic Compound Formulas) help provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar traditional products. Biodegradable formula is designed to break down quickly and naturally in the environment.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) Sweep, vacuum, or dust surface.
3) Mix Stone Deep Clean as follows:
LIGHT SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 4 parts water
MODERATE SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water.
STRIPPING: Mix 1 part cleaner to 1 part water.
HEAVY SOIL BUILD-UP: Use full strength.
4) Apply solution to surface with mop, sponge, or brush.
5) Allow product to dwell 3 to 5 minutes for cleaning, or 5 to 10 minutes when stripping waxes or finishes.
6) Agitate with synthetic mop, scrub brush, or scrub machine. Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
7) Mop up dirty solution.
8) Rinse thoroughly with clean water.Stone Deep Clean Safety Data Sheet
Approximately 150 to 600 sq. ft. (15 m2 to 55 m2) per gallon (3.8 L) depending on dilution.
Also available in a 1-gallon container
for larger cleaning jobs.
ORM-D restrictions apply due to Corrosive Liquid, Basic, Inorganic, N.O.S. More information regarding product safety can be found in the SDS document for Aqua Mix Stone Deep Clean.