Clean, shine and protect your Forbo Marmoleum or residential vinyl floors with Forbo Residential Floor Finish. This thorough flooring finish, intended for residential use only, will make regular care easier and quicker while enhancing the richness of the floor's colors, leaving a long-lasting, protective coating on the floor that makes the surface easier to wipe clean. 1877FloorGuy also offers Forbo Floor Finish in a quart-sized bottle
. The one-gallon size of Forbo Residential Finish will cover approximately 1800 to 2200 square feet.Directions to apply:
- Remove loose dirt and grit by sweeping, dust mopping or vacuuming the floor.
- Clean the floor with Forbo Neutral pH Cleaner, following the label directions.
- Rinse floor with clean cool water and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Working in small areas, apply a small amount of finish onto the floor. Spread a thin coat evenly with a damp clean mop, damp sponge or damp applicator pad. Repeat process until entire floor has been covered.
- Allow to dry 10-15 minutes and repeat process until desired gloss level is reached.
- Safety data: Forbo Residential Floor Finish Safety Data Sheet
- Finish removal: First, sweep up all loose dirt and dust. Then dilute 1 part of Forbo Neutral pH Cleaner with 4 parts of warm water. Spread the solution liberally over a 3' x 3' area using a sponge mop. Be careful not to flood the floor. Scrub the area with a nylon pad. CAUTION: The floor can be slippery when wet! Next, pick up excess solution with a clean mop or cloth. Rinse with clean cool water and let dry thoroughly while you move to the next area of the floor and repeat the process.