Clean your sensitive FORBO floors, linoleum or vinyl, without damaging the finish by cleaning with economical ultra-concentrated Neutral pH Cleaner in a one-quart bottle. Dilute according to instructions and dependent on how dirty are your floors and whether you'll be cleaning with mop and bucket or autoscrub machine.
- Low VOCs
Use for cleaning Forbo Floors including Marmoleum, Click, Sheet/Tile - Residential or Commercial.Directions for Use:
- Remove loose dirt and grit by sweeping, dust mopping or vacuuming the floor.
- Dilute 1/2 - 1 ounce of cleaner per gallon of clean (unheated) water.
- Use with mop & bucket or auto scrubber. Do not flood the floor with too much water.
- Pick up soil and excess cleaner with a clean mop and clean water. When mopping, rinse the mop frequently and change the dirty water as needed so it is continuously clean water. Do not flood the floor with water. Inadequate rinsing will leave a sticky, hazy residue.
- Rinse floor with clean cool water and allow to dry thoroughly.
A non-abrasive nylon scrubbing pad can be used for cleaning small stubborn spots. For larger areas of stubborn dirt, a long handled, soft bristled nylon scrub brush is ideal.Read full directions for use on product label before cleaning floor.Safety Data: Forbo Neutral pH Cleaner SDS