A low-foaming deep cleaner concentrate for heavily soiled cork and wood floors and to break down and remove layers of old floor care products. Loba Remover, 32 oz Concentrate
is pH-neutral and suitable for sensitive floorings. Strong cleaning agent, no streaking, no residue. Breaks down most floor care and maintenance products. Buffing required to fully remove old flooring finish.For Use On:
Finished wood, cork, resilient floor covering, linoleum, indoor stone tile. Always test a small, inconspicuous area prior to full use to ensure compatibility and desired results.Directions For Use:
Read complete label and directions for use prior to application.
- Shake well before use.
- Dilute Remover 1:5 with clear water
- Mop the floor with the Remover solution
- Buff the wet floor with a single disc machine and a green pad (apply also diluted Remover onto the pad)
- Absorb the dissolved dirt or wax before it dries again (best by water vacuum)
- Damp mop the floor with clear water
1:5 with waterCoverage:
500-1000 square feet per quartSafety Data Sheet: LOBA Remover MSDS