ParkettSoap R2U is a cleaning solution for the deep cleaning of wood surfaces that have been treated with oxidizing oils. This ready to use wood soap requires no mixing. Great for cleaning oil treated wood surfaces indoors and outdoors. Water-based Loba ParkettSoap R2U removes grey and faded layers after exposure to sunlight, and cleans residue and dirt effectively. Loba Parkett Soap is recommended for use on wood surfaces which are treated with oxidizing oils such as indoor flooring and outdoor decking.
pH Level: 10.0
Shelf Life: 3 years unopened
Safety Data Sheet: Loba ParkettSoap R2U SDS
Coverage: 1,000 square feet / 1 gal container
Storage: Store and transport between 40°F to 80°F (5°C to 25°C). KEEP FROM FREEZING.
BEFORE USING, READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL LABEL INSTRUCTIONS AND MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS.
Shake container well before use.
Tools: LOBATOOL wiper mop, Single disc machine, LOBASAND Special Pad green.
For Intensive cleaning:
- Pour ParkettSoap R2U undiluted onto the floor and distribute it with a mop.
- Buff the wet floor with a LOBA SpecialPad green to disolve dirt and soil.
- Take off the diluted remains of ParkettSoap R2U with a clean mop or a water vacuum.
- Wipe the floor with clear water.
- After drying, the floor must be treated with an impregnation oil like 2K ImpactOil or Deck & Teak Oil.
- Clean tools and equipment with water.
For complete application instructions, side bonding information, and safety precautions, read the Loba Technical Information Sheet
, product label and SDS.