Oil treatment for use on hand-oiled hardwood floors and wood flooring with factory applied oxidizing oils. Loba NatureOil (previously Loba AquaOil) is ready-to-use in a 1-quart bottle. it is solvent-free and soap-free for realiable application on oiled hardwood floors including oiled parquet wood flooring.
General Application Procedures:
- Maintains a natural matte finish
- NatureOil can be used for entire floor refreshing or for touch-up floor care
- Applies simply with a lint-free cloth or sponge
- Safety Information: Loba NatureOil Safety Data Sheet
- Coverage: 350 - 1,000 square feet per quart. Coverage may vary from this range dependent on absorbancy of wood floors being maintained.
- Contains NO solvents
For new oiled floor application:
- Shake Nature Oil well before use.
- For even coverage, apply oil in a consistent coat at the recommended coverage rate per application instructions. Avoid puddling and lap marks that will be evident after application.
- Do not dilute NatureOil. Apply only when temperature in room is above 55°F during application. Oil must also be acclimated to room temperature prior to use.
- Maintain adequate ventilation during application and drying.
- Not for use on non-absorbent floors including those factory finished with UV oil.
- Prepare a small test area to check for compatibility and desired results prior to complete application. Do not use NatureOil on non-absorbent UV-oiled flooring products.
Clean the floor thoroughly to remove all dust and dirt by sweeping or vacuuming, and dust mopping with a dry dusting mop. Next, apply an even coat of ParkettOil using a lint-free cloth or a sponge. Wipe off excess oil as you work. Do not allow the oil to pool or puddle.For floors with wear marks:
For larger flooring areas:
- Clean thoroughly with LOBA Hardwood FloorCleaner. If necessary prepare the surface using a floor machine fitted with mildly abrasive pads (beige/green). Allow floor to dry completely before applying oil.
- Evenly apply ParkettOil with a lint-free cloth or sponge. Wipe up excess oil. Do not allow pooling or puddling.
Parkett oil can be applied with a sprayer. For this method, spray ParkettOil onto the floor then buff the entire area using a floor machine fitted with a white pad.Caution:
Proper care must be taken with oil-soaked rags and/or sponges after oil application as these items may be spontaneously combustible. Follow instructions for storing cloth, pads and other tools that come in contact with oil. Adhere to local, state and federal guidelines for chemical waste disposal.Ongoing Floor Care:
Clean floor with wet cloth or mop only after full cure is reached. Do not clean with water or detergent during the first week. After one week we recommend the use of Hardwood Floor Cleaner. Put walk-off mats at all entrance doorways to minimize dirt and grit. Sweep or vacuum daily and damp-wipe with Hardwood Floor Cleaner. Use felt pads under furniture legs and appliances. Place furniture and other heavy appliances carefully.
For more detailed use information, consult product label & Product Information & Use Sheet
. Loba Nature Oil used to be named Loba Aqua Oil.