Extremely hard-wearing, high shine acrylic modified polyurethane floor finish in a 1-Liter
bottle for LVT and other hard surface flooring. Scuff-resistant properties of Hilway Direct PRIMO GLOSS provide optimal durability in high traffic areas while continuing to provide a high-gloss shine that looks good and lasts longer. Primo Gloss will outlast premium acrylic flooring polish by three to six times and gives an even higher level of durability than Hilway Direct Plus Gloss. Primo GLOSS is a top performer for wear-resistance that is easier to maintain and recoat as compared to a professionally field-applied PU coating.Use Hilway Direct PRIMO GLOSS where a durable shiny top coat is desired on LVT, VCT, Sheet Vinyl, Non-PVC tile-plank or sheet, PVC, Rubber, Linoleum, Asphalt Tile, Cork, Concrete, Marble, Quarry Tile, Quartz Tile, Slate, or Terrazzo flooring.
Test flooring finish before full use to ensure good adhesion and expected results.
Floors finished with Primo Gloss can be routine cleaned with Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner
Directions for Use can be downloaded, HD-Primo-HP-Instr.pdf
Read application overview here --
Avoid strong sunlight and drafts during application. Turn off under floor heat. Ensure sufficient ventilation. Read complete product label and flooring manufacturer instructions prior to use.
- Sweep or Vacuum and Clean floor thoroughly prior to application of finish to remove all loose dirt and debris.
- If floor is unfinished, clean floor thoroughly with properly diluted Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner or Allsafe Stripper, per label instructions, or use the cleaner recommended by floor's manufacturer. After cleaning, rinse floor thoroughly with clean water.
- If floor is finished with an acrylic coating, factory or site-applied, finish coating must be removed prior to applying Primo. Unless otherwise specified in flooring manufacturer's instructions, use Hilway Direct Allsafe Stripper diluted 1:5 or 1:10 with clean water. Use an auto scrub or low rpm swing machine with a red scrub pad or equivalent. Rinse floor with clean water after removing old coating to completely neutralize. Do not let stripper solution dry on floor.
- Shake Hilway Direct Primo vigorously for 30 seconds then let it settle for 5 minutes.
- Floor must be completely dry before applying floor finish. Apply undiluted in a thin, even coat using a microfiber applicator mop. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When first coat is dry enough to walk on (approx 1 hour), apply second coat crosswise.
- Allow floor surface to cure minimum 12 hours before allowing traffic on floor. Some environments will require more drying time depending on ambient conditions including temperature and humidity level.