Protect floor with acrylic coating while retaining natural appearance with all-in one floor finish and cleaner-maintainer, Hilway Direct Plus Matte, 1-Liter
. Highlights the natural appearance of wood or stone look flooring with the capability to be used as a cleaner maintainer to increase time between strip and refinish procedures. Low luster PLUS MATTE minimizes the appearance of scuffs and scratches that tend to show up more on high-gloss flooring and is essential to reduce scratches that occur from daily traffic. Excellent for facilities that routinely clean and polish floors, including luxury vinyl flooring. Use with mop & bucket or autoscrub program for cleaning. Apply as floor finish with a microfiber mop pad. Rejuvenates floor appearance with each cleaning extending the life of the flooring finish to reduce the number of strip and refinish applications. Hilway Direct Plus Matte Finish-Cleaner/Maintainer delivers a true matte sheen.
For Use On:
sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, PVC, non-PVC floors, cork, marble, terrazzo, slate, concrete, quarry tile, and asphalt tile.Safety Data Sheet: Hilway Direct Plus Matte Floor Finish & Cleaner/Maintainer SDS
Information Sheet: Hilway Direct Plus Matte Product Data SheetCoverage:
350 to 500 sq ft per 1-liter (33.8 ounces) for initial application. Coverage rate may vary depending on porosity of flooring and site condition. A larger 1.33 gallon Plus Matte
is available for larger flooring areas.
Not intended for use in a spray-buff program.
For spray buff flooring maintenance, use Hilway Direct Plus
or Plus GLOSS
.How to use Hilway Direct PLUS MATTE:
Applying Initial floor finish:
Directions for cleaning/maintaining:
- Sweep to lift dirt and debris. Damp mop to completely remove dust and small dirt particles. Clean floor with Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner or Allsafe Stripper, diluted per label directions, or use cleaning product recommended by flooring manufacturer. Rinse after cleaning to ensure removal of all cleaning solution and dirt.
- If there is a factory or site-applied acrylic coating on the floor, remove it following flooring manufacturer's directions or with Hilway Direct Allsafe Stripper diluted 1:5 or 1:10 with clean water, or by use of the flooring manufacturer's recommended finish remover diluted as directed. Use an auto scrubber or low rpm swing machine with a red scrub pad or equivalent for the finish removal process. Thoroughly rinse floor with clean water to neutralize after removing old coating. Do not let stripper solution dry on floor.
- Shake product vigorously for 30 seconds then let it settle for 5 minutes. Apply undiluted in a thin, even coat using a microfiber applicator mop. Do not use treated dust mops.
- Apply 2-3 coats. Allow each coat to air dry completely (generally 30- 60 minutes) before applying next coat.
- Allow floor surface to cure overnight before heavy traffic use. Dry times will vary depending upon ambient temperature and humidity.
Full Instructions for Hilway Direct Plus Matte
- Dilute 1 ounce maintenance solution per 1 gallon warm water.
- Completely mop floor with a 2-bucket mopping system or an auto scrub floor machine.
- Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean, tightly wrung out mop or trail mop excess wet areas behind scrubber.
- Allow floor to air dry completely. DO NOT RINSE.