Hilway Direct Primo HP, 1 Liter (33.8 oz)
Protect your high-traffic floors using Hilway Direct Primo HP Floor Finish. This is a high-solids, high-performance and premium finish that provides a scuff- and scratch resistant layer to sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile or terrazzo floors
in busy, commercial environments.
If you need a finish that's more durable than acrylic but less expensive than polyurethane, this polyurethane-acrylic floor finish is an excellent solution. The durable topcoat lasts three to six times longer than a premium acrylic floor polish delivers rugged performance. It has a non-hazardous, non-yellowing formula with no VOCs for safe application in busy environments. This item is eligible for free shipping.
For Use On:
Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, PVC, Non-PVC, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo Flooring. Test in a small area to check for good adhesion and desired result prior to full use.Directions For Use:
- Sweep or Vacuum and Clean floor thoroughly prior to application of finish to remove all loose dirt and debris.
- If floor is unfinished, clean floor thoroughly with Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner or Allsafe Stripper properly diluted or use cleaner recommended by floor's manufacturer then rinse floor thoroughly with water.
- If floor is finished with an acrylic coating, factory or site-applied, finish coating must be removed prior to applying Primo. Unless otherwise specified in flooring manufacturer's instructions, use Hilway Direct Allsafe Stripper diluted 1:5 or 1:10 with clean water as directed on finish remover label. Use an auto scrub or low rpm swing machine with a red scrub pad or equivalent.Rinse floor completely with clean water after removing old coating. Do not let stripper solution dry on floor.
- Shake Hilway Direct Primo vigorously for 30 seconds then let it settle for 5 minutes.
- Floor must be completely dry before applying floor finish. Apply undiluted in a thin, even coat using a microfiber applicator mop. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When first coat is dry enough to walk on (approx 1 hour), apply second coat crosswise.
- Allow floor surface to cure minimum 12 hours before allowing traffic on floor. Some environments will require more drying time depending on ambient conditions including temperature and humidity level.
Single Coat: 350 square feet per liter. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner. Responds well to a spray buff program.