Restore the gloss of your Forbo commercial flooring
with this 1-gallon concentrate of Forbo Mop On Restorer. Ideal for any environmentally friendly commercial floor care program, Mop On Restorer contains no zinc or other heavy metals so it can be safely eliminated with your wastewater. When used regularly, this product will keep floors looking great and performing well using Forbo's proprietary mix of acrylic polymers and surfactants that bond to the floor to create a unique anti-slip surface. Applying it with an autoscrubber for productive and efficient floor maintenance is highly recommended. This product can be used on multiple types of Forbo flooring, but it's important to read your flooring maintenance instructions prior to use.
For Use On:
- Coats floors with anti-slip properties
- Restores gloss
- Environmentally responsible: contains no zinc or other heavy metals
- Only available in a 1-gallon container
- Safety Data: Forbo Mop On Restorer Safety Data Sheet
Forbo Commercial Flooring products as specified by flooring manufacturer. Reference complete flooring manufacturer instructions prior to use.Directions for Use:
- Sweep floor to remove dirt and dust.
- Clean floor with a recommended neutral pH cleaner to remove all dirt and oils.
- Dilute 1 part Forbo Mop On Restorer to 8 parts unheated tap water.
- Apply an even coat diluted restorer using a clean microfiber applicator mop or clean finish mop.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly. When dry, the floor will have a hazy appearance.
- Buff or burnish to restore original gloss.