This 1-gallon bottle of Forbo Matte Floor Finish provides exceptional durability, low-shine and flexibility for your commercial Forbo floors. It is called out by Forbo as a floor finish for Project Vinyl, Marmoleum
, Allura LVT
and other Forbo commercial flooring products as specified by the flooring manufacturer. This low-odor, synthetic floor finish features elastic properties to prevent cracking and offers an eco-friendly formula for a healthy environment so it's great for use on flooring in healthcare facilities, schools and other busy commercial spaces where a low-glare matte finish is needed. Each 1-gallon container of Forbo Matte Finish covers 1,800-2,200 square feet.
Directions for Use:
FOR COMMERCIAL USE.
- Sweep floor to remove dirt and dust.
- Clean floor with a recommended neutral pH cleaner to remove all dirt and oils.
- Rinse floor thoroughly and allow it to dry completely.
- Apply 1 - 2 coats of finish using a clean microfiber applicator mop or clean finish mop. Allow a minimum of 45 minutes drying time between coats.
- Allow finish to dry completely before resuming normal traffic on flooring surface.