Clean Oiled Duchateau Hardwood Floors use Duchateau Premium Floor Cleaner & Protectant, 1-Liter Concentrate, on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for a thoroughly clean and nurtured floor. This environmentally friendly wood care product is an easy to use all in one that cleans and protects at the same time. Duchateau Premium Floor Cleaner & Protectant, 1L (33.8-ounces) is the only approved cleaning product for Duchateau brand oil-finished hardwoods.
- Use on all colors and natural oil finished wood floors by Duchateau.
- Each 1-liter (33.8-oz) bottle covers up to 4000 square feet when properly diluted.
- Cleans dirt from floor and adds a protectant so floor continues to resist scuffs, dirt and stains.
- SDS for Duchateau Premium Floor Cleaner & Protectant Concentrated Wood Soap
For complete usage instructions:
- Sweep or vacuum floor prior to cleaning. If vacuuming, use hard floor setting.
- Shake bottle of cleaner well before use.
- Use a 2-bucket mopping system with a cotton self-wringing string mop or a sponge mop. Do NOT use microfiber. Dilute 2 caps of cleaner per gallon of lukewarm water in one bucket. Fill second bucket with warm water for rinsing mop head.
- Dip mop into cleaning solution and wring well.
- Apply the cleaning solution to floor with the well wrung-out mop in the direction of the wood grain. Cleaning solution should never be allowed to puddle on floor. Do not saturate floor. Do not rinse the floor after applying the solution.
- After mopping floor with cleaning solution, rinse mop in second bucket of rinse water before dipping it into cleaning solution again. Wring out mop as much as possible.
- Continue this process until floor area is all cleaned. Change cleaning solution and rinse water as needed. Allow floor to dry before use. Dry time is approximately 1 hour.
Read Duchateau Maintenance Guidelines for Oil finished floors
, follow product label instructions and reference product specification sheet.
flood the floor with cleaning solution or water.
ONLY for use on oil-treated hardwood floors.
Store container tightly closed and upright in a cool, well-ventilated, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Will store up to 2 years in original, closed packaging.
Duchateau recommends cleaning your floors after installation with Duchateau Premium Floor Cleaner and Protectant, then as needed thereafter based on foot traffic.
Typical residential use is weekly or bi-weekly. Cleaning will be more frequent in high use commercial facilities.