Use Duchateau White Maintenance Oil every few years to refresh the white appearance of Duchateau White Oil-treated floors. White oil should be applied by an experienced floor finishing professional
, as directed in the Duchateau Oil Finish Floor Maintenance Guide
. White Maintenance Oil acts like a stain on a Duchateau Hard-wax oil finished floors. Misuse of White Maintenance Oil can cause permanent discoloring of your floor.
Annual care should be done with Duchateau clear maintenance oil
for residential home floors to rejuvenate and enrich the surface coat of oil. This top coat of oil helps to protect the floor from routine wear, spills and floor stains. Commercial flooring may require more frequent maintenance oil applications. Duchateau Maintenance Oil WHITE, in a 1L (33.8 ounce) can, will refresh the white appearance of white oiled hardwood flooring by Duchateau.
- Stain resistance to wine, coffee, water, juice & more.
- Coverage for 1-Liter is approximately 750 square feet.
- Safety Data Sheet - Duchateau Maintenance Oil White.
- Drying Time is 12 hours however optimal hardness is achieved after 48 hours. Do not use any water or maintenance products during this timeframe.
Instructions for Use:
Complete Use Instructions: Duchateau Maintenance Guidelines for Oil finished floors
- Flooring surface must be dry and free of dust, dirt and grease.
- Clean floor with Duchateau Parquet Cleaner. Allow floor to thoroughly dry.
- Stir the can of Duchateau Maintenance Oil well to completely blend wax solids that settle in the oil.
- Apply a thin layer of maintenance oil evenly, along the wood grain. Allow oil to impregnate wood for a few minutes then wipe with a clean white cloth to remove excess oil. Do NOT use microfiber mop or cloth.
- Under normal conditions, allow 12 hours dry time before allowing light traffic on the floor. Wait 12-18 hours before replacing furniture and allowing heavy floor traffic. Do not replace area rugs onto oiled floor for 48 hours.
, and read full product label.
Store container tightly closed in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. In case of an already opened package, a film could appear on the top layer. The film MUST be removed before using the product.