Armstrong Shinekeeper Resilient Floor Finish, 32oz (S-391)
Armstrong Shinekeeper Resilient Floor Finish (Armstrong S-391) replaces Pattern Plus, a now discontinued Armstrong cleaner. The Pattern Plus replacement product delivers the same high-quality clean for your Armstrong high-gloss no-wax vinyl, LVT, ceramic and linoleum
floors that have lost their original shine. Armstrong Shinekeeper is excellent for renewing the dull, dingy and worn appearance of soiled and older floors while simultaneously protecting the floor from scuffs, scratches and dirt. It requires no buffing and features a convenient ready-to-use formula in a 32-ounce bottle for easy home use. The gloss finish stays shiny, even after repeated washings. This high-gloss Armstrong finish keeps your residential floors looking their best. Coverage: 500 to 700 square feet per quart.
For Use On:
Vinyl & Ceramic; Linoleum
Replacement for Armstrong Pattern Plus Shine
Not for use on low gloss vinyl floors.Directions For Initial Use:
Directions for Ongoing Use:
- Sweep or vacuum floor thoroughly.
- Wash with Armstrong Once 'n Done Floor Cleaner (not recommended for linoleum floors)
- Allow floor to dry.
- Apply a thin coat of Shinekeeper with a clean damp sponge mop or microfiber applicator mop.
- Coat entire surface.
- Allow floor to dry (approximately 30 minutes).
Note: In high humidity areas, Shinekeeper may take longer than 30 minutes to dry.Safety data:Armstrong Shinekeeper Floor Finish Safety Data
- Reapply Shinekeeper as needed to maintain shine. Only apply 1 - 2 coats at a time.
- If necessary, remove with Armstrong Floor Stripper & Cleaner(not recommended for linoleum floors)