Apply Armstrong Shinekeeper to dull worn Armstrong no-wax vinyl and linoleum floors that have lost their fresh appearance. Shinekeeper high gloss floor finish by Armstrong refreshes the floor and restores the shine. Armstrong Shinekeeper replaces the old Pattern Plus Shine and is perfect for Armstrong vinyl flooring.
Keep the floor clean after applying the high gloss polish and reapply Armstrong Shinekeeper® polish as needed. The 32-ounce bottle of Armstrong Shine keeper High Gloss Floor Finish covers 500-700 square feet.
Keep in mind that 2 coats of polish may be required to achieve the desired shine and protection.
For initial use of Shine keeper, apply two coats as recommended. When re-applying finish periodically, one or two coats may be applied.
Safety Data Sheet
- Sweep or vacuum to remove loose dirt.
- Wash floor with Armstrong Once 'n Done Floor Cleaner (not recommended for linoleum floors).
- Allow clean floor to dry before applying finish.
- Apply Shinekeeper with a clean, damp sponge mop or microfiber applicator pad.
- Make sure the entire surface is evenly coated.
- For initial application, apply 2 coats of finish, allowing first coat to dry before applying second coat.
- When reapplying polish as needed, apply 1 or 2 coats. Allow at least 30 minutes for final coat to dry. Additional dry time may be needed in humid environments.
for Armstrong Shinekeeper® High Gloss Floor Finish