Restore gloss and protects the finish of Armstrong low gloss and ultra low gloss
no-wax vinyl and linoleum floors that have lost their original shine. Use Armstrong Satinkeeper Low Gloss Floor Finish in a 32 ounce bottle.Renews the appearance of worn or dulled flors
Protects floor from scuffs, scratches and dirt
Does not require buffing
Finish stays shiny after repeated washings
For Use On:
Vinyl & Ceramic; Linoleum
Not for use on high gloss vinyl floors.Directions For Initial Use:
Directions for Ongoing Use:
- Sweep or Vacuum floor thoroughly.
- Wash with Armstrong Once 'n Done Floor Cleaner (not recommended for linoleum floors)
- Allow floor to dry.
- Apply a thin coat of Satinkeeper with a clean damp sponge mop or microfiber applicator mop.
- Coat entire surface.
- Allow floor to dry (approximately 30 minutes).
Note: In high humidity areas, Satinkeeper may take longer than 30 minutes to dry.Coverage:
- Reappy Satinkeeper as needed to maintain shine. Only apply 1 - 2 coats at a time.
- If necessary, remove with Armstrong Floor Stripper & Cleaner (not recommended for linoleum floors)
1 Coat: 375 - 500 sq ft per quart.; 2 Coats: 187 - 250 sq ft per quartSafety Data: Armstrong Satinkeeper Safety Data Sheet