For no-wax vinyl and linoleum floors that have lost their original shine, use Shinekeeper high gloss floor finish by Armstrong to refresh your floors so the shine is restored. Armstrong Shinekeeper replaces the old Pattern Plus Shine
and is perfect for Armstrong vinyl flooring Maintain your floor by washing routinely. Reapply Armstrong Shinekeeper® polish as needed. The 64-ounce bottle of Armstrong Shine keeper High Gloss Floor Finish covers 1000 to 1400 square feet.
Keep in mind that you may need to apply 2 coats of polish to achieve the desired shine and protection.
For initial use, two coats of Shinekeeper are recommended. When re-applying finish periodically, one or two coats may be applied to your Armstrong vinyl flooring .
Armstrong Shinekeeper® High Gloss Floor Finish SDS
- Sweep or vacuum Armstrong vinyl flooring to remove loose dirt.
- Wash floor with Armstrong Once 'n Done Floor Cleaner (not recommended for linoleum floors).
- Allow clean floor to dry before applying finish.
- Apply Shinekeeper with a clean, damp sponge mop or microfiber applicator pad.
- Make sure the entire surface is evenly coated.
- For initial application, apply 2 coats of finish, allowing first coat to dry before applying second coat.
- When reapplying polish to your Armstrong vinyl flooring as needed, apply 1 or 2 coats. Allow at least 30 minutes for final coat to dry. Additional dry time may be needed in humid environments.