Make your Armstrong luxury vinyl tile (LVT), sheet vinyl, vinyl tile and ceramic tile
shine like new with Armstrong Once 'n Done No-Rinse Floor Cleaner Concentrate (Armstrong S-338). This is the recommended cleaner for Armstrong Vinyl Flooring. When properly diluted, this residential use Armstrong floor cleaner thoroughly cleans floors without leaving behind dulling or sticky film and requires no rinsing for fast, economical cleaning. Armstrong Once 'n Done floor cleaner has a unique formula that keeps floors looking their best.
The formula contains no harsh abrasives, which makes it safe on a wide range of flooring including Armstrong vinyl flooring. Please note that this is a rinse-free cleaner, meaning it won't leave behind any dull residue if it is not rinsed, and it's easy to integrate into your routine cleaning and maintenance program. A 64-ounce
option are also available from 1877FloorGuy.
- Use 1/2 cap of Armstrong Once 'n Done Resilient & Ceramic Floor Cleaner Concentrate to 1/2 pail (1 gallon) of warm water.
- Wash floor with sponge mop. No rinsing required.
For Tough Spots:
- Use 3 caps of Armstrong Once 'n Done Resilient & Ceramic Floor Cleaner Concentrate to 1-gallon water.
- Use Armstrong Once 'n Done Resilient & Ceramic Floor Cleaner Concentrate full strength except over ceramic tile. Let soak 2-3 minutes.
- Loosen dirt with nylon pad or scrub brush.
- Wipe Armstrong vinyl flooring with clean, damp cloth or sponge.
For Use On: Vinyl & Ceramic
Safety Data Sheet: Armstrong Once 'n Done Resilient & Ceramic Floor Cleaner MSDS