AquaMix Seal & Finish Low Sheen has a specially formulated, water-based blend that uses acrylic polymers to simultaneously seal and finish your floors, eliminating complicated conventional two-step methods. The sealing component offers high-performance stain resistance, while the durable low-sheen finish adds a subtle luster. It's designed for use on indoor or outdoor unsealed, high porosity surfaces such as slate, quarry, Saltillo, sandstone, terra cotta, cement pavers and masonry
. You may also use AquaMix Seal & Finish as a pre-grouting sealer. This versatile sealer and finish allows vapor transmission and is not affected by ultra-violet light. It has a no-VOC (volatile organic compound) formula with 100 grams of VOCs per liter to provide better indoor and outdoor air quality in areas with high foot traffic. You may also purchase an economical 1-gallon container of AquaMix Seal & Finish
at 1877FloorGuy, if desired.
Coverage: Approximately 300 to 1,000 square feet (30 95 square meters) per coat per gallon (3.8 L), depending on type, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity and method of application.
- One-step sealer and finish in one
- Offers great stain protection, including stain resistance to household contaminants
- Offers great mar resistance
- Low-sheen finish
- Safety Data: Aqua Mix Seal & Finish Low Sheen MSDS
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- Not recommended for use on glazed ceramic tile.
- Not recommended for use around pools, showers or areas subject to standing water.
- Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.
Expected Wear is up to 13 years:
- Will vary depending on hardness and texture of surface, type of area, surface wear, frequency and type of maintenance products used.
- Expect more frequent application on exterior areas.
- Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods, and high-alkaline, acidic, or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear.
Instructions for Use:
Read entire label before using. Test in an inconspicuous area before treating entire surface.
For new installations sealer can be applied as soon as 48 hours after grouting. Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers and coatings. Apply using a sponge or paint pad applicator. Avoid puddling. If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats. 2 hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours and repeat the test. Ready for surface traffic 6 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for at least 6 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
For a high sheen finish on interior surfaces only, apply Aqua Mix Floor Shine & Hardener over Seal & Finish Low Sheen. Allow a minimum of 2 hours drying time before applying Aqua Mix finishes. Clean applicator tools with water after each use. May be reapplied as needed to surface that is clean and dry.
Pre-grouting Application: Apply over clean stone or tile a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting - follow application procedures above.
Maintenance: Aqua Mix Concentrated Stone & Tile Cleaner orAquaKleen or AquaShield is recommended for routine spray and wipe cleaning.
LEED Information: Aqua Mix LEED Contribution Product
Safety Data: Aqua Mix Seal & Finish Low Sheen MSDS