AQUA MIX HIGH GLOSS SEALER is a specially formulated water-based blend of acrylic polymers that provides both a stain resistant surface seal and a durable high-sheen finish eliminating the need for two products. May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Is not affected by ultra-violet light.
Aqua Mix Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound Formulas) help provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar traditional products. 140 grams of VOC's per liter of material.
Textured natural stone (such as tumbled marble, flamed granite, slate, sandstone, and quartzite), textured ceramic (rough to the touch), textured porcelain (rough to the touch), quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces and other textured stone, and tile where a high shine is desired.
Effective for interior applications only.
EXPECTED WEAR UP TO 3 YEARS. Will vary depending on hardness and texture of surface, type of area, surface wear, frequency, and type of maintenance products used. Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods, and high alkaline, acidic, or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear.
TEST A SMALL AREA. According to application instructions with a 24-hour cure time to determine desired results. Test for stain repellency using likely contaminants.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) For new installations sealer can be applied as soon as 48 hours after grouting.
3) Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers and coatings.
4) Apply using a sponge or paint pad applicator. Avoid puddling.
5) If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats (most surfaces will require more than one coat).
6) 2 hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours and repeat the test.
7) Ready for surface traffic 6 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for at least 6 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
8) Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
Apply over clean stone or tile a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting - follow application procedures above.
Aqua Mix Concentrated Stone & Tile Cleaner is recommended for routine cleaning. Reapply High Gloss Sealer to a clean, dry surface as needed.
Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
Not recommended for use on smooth glazed ceramic or porcelain tile, as surface must be rough textured to ensure adequate bonding.
Not recommended for use in or around pools, showers, or areas subject to standing water.
Not recommended for use on countertops.
Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.
Interior use only.
Approximately 300 to 1,000 sq. ft. (30 m2 to 95 m2) per coat per gallon (3.8 L), depending on type, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.LEED Information: Aqua Mix LEED Contribution Product