Designed to remove layers of existing floor finish from pH sensitive flooring, XL North XL Rubber Floor Stripper 1-gallon, is a low foaming solution that does a professional finish removal job on rubber, linoleum and other resilient floors. It easily cuts through multiple layers of existing floor finish. Concentrated formula dilutes with water for use.
Directions for Use:
Check for color stability in floor before use. Floor dye migration may occur. Reference flooring manufacturer maintenance instructions for appropriate mopping or auto scrubbing equipment, pads or brushes. On newly installed floors, adhere to floor manufacturer recommended cure times prior to initial maintenance procedures.
- Mop properly diluted solution on floor.
- Allow to dwell for 10-20 minutes (do not allow mixed stripping solution to dry on floor).
- Scrub with rotary floor machine or counter rotating brush machine. (Use appropriate equipment, floor pads or brushes per the flooring manufacturer recommendations.)
- Remove slurry with extraction machine or wet vacuum.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with fresh water.
- Allow floor surface to dry prior to applying finishes or returning the space for use.