For annual or bi-annual maintenance of all oiled wood floors- natural, white or pigmented. Apply manually or with polishing machine. Woca Maintenance Oil Natural, 2.5L
will restore oil to an oil-treated wood floor after the floor is cleaned with Woca Wood Cleaner. For residential use, once per year. For commercial use, 2x per year. Floor dries for use in 1 day or less depending on method of application and is fully cured in 3 day.Directions for Use:
Read full product information including product label instructions prior to use.
- Shake the container carefully.
- Apply oil with pad, paint roller, cotton cloth or use polishing machine for large surfaces. It is important that the Maintenance Oil is carefully polished into the wood.
- Continue polishing until the wood appears saturated and the surface looks uniform.
- Wipe the floor with clean, dry cotton cloths before proceeding with the next section of floor to be finished. The floor should not appear wet and there should not be any excess oil left on the surface after polishing.
- Work these steps in small sections of floor area until entire floor is treated and polished.
- When polished with polishing machine the floor will be pre-hardened after approx. 4 hours at 20-degrees Celsius and may cautiously be taken into use. Manually polished floors may be taken into use after 24 hours.
- Do not expose the floor to water during hardening time of 24 hours.
- Clean tools in Solvent.
323 - 431 sq ft per literNotes:
If the floor looks extremely dry, Woca recommends treating the floor with Wood Floor Oil, Master Oil, High Solid Master Oil or Diamond Oil instead.
Risk of self-ignition: Due to the risk of self-ignition it is important that sanding dust and oil wetted cloths are wetted and disposed of in a tightly closed container after use.Safety Data: Woca Maintenance Oil SDS