Fast acting polishing powder that targets water rings, light scratches and residual acid etch marks on marble, limestone, travertine, terrazzo, and other natural stone floors, countertops and walls. Easy to use, non-oxalic acid formula is fast and effective at removing light scratches and etching from natural stone. The 4 ounce bottle of Miracle Sealants Water Ring & Etch Remover will cover 37 to 75 square feet
of stone surface area. Use for ongoing maintenance of stone surfaces or as part of a restoration process for more heavily scratched surfaces. Follow instructions for use, provided by Miracle Sealants on the Water Ring Etch Remover Product Data Sheet
, for surface prep and product application. Test on an inconspicuous area before full use due to the differences of each applicable surface type, to ensure desired results.
Overview for product use:
- Coverage, 37 to 75 square feet per bottle, will vary depending on the density, porosity, texture, surface absorption, weather, time solution left on surface and application methods.
- Safety Data: Miracle Sealants Water Ring & Etch Remover SDS
- Completely remove waxes, coatings or finishes from stone surface prior to application of Miracle Sealants Water Ring & Etch Remover.
- Apply with floor machine (175 rpm,150 lbs) and a white pad.
- Work in small sections. Keep surface wet during buffing process. Do not allow slurry to dry on surface.
- Buff for one to two minutes or until desired polish is achieved. Additional buffing will increase surface shine. Too much buffing may cause burns on stone surface.
- After buffing, rinse with appropriate cleaner, agitate with soft brush, and wet vac as directed.
Follow same process as for larger floor areas except use a 600-800rpm hand machine.Small and Hard to Reach Areas:
Work trouble spots by hand, following the same general procedures as for floors and counters but use a manual white buffing pad to remove light scratches and etch marks to restore luster to stone surface.