An easy to use, fine powder, non-acidic poultice removes deep set stains from marble, granite and other natural stone materials. Miracle Sealants Poultice Plus Cleaner in a 1-lb jar cleans and removes stains and is most effective when used with "distilled water". The absorptive action of the poultice plus draws most stains from with in the substrate with little or no effort or technical expertise necessary.For Use On:
All Tile, All Natural Stone, Clay Pavers, Concrete and Masonary Surfaces.
5-10 square feet per one pound containerMiracle Sealants Poultice Plus Cleaner Safety Data Sheet
Product Information Sheet
for Miracle Sealants Poultice Plus CleanerDirections for Deep Stain Removal:
Directions for Removing Surface Stains, impregnator residue, light cement type grout haze, and Porcelain Tile Cleaning:
- Mix Poultice Plus with "distilled Water" to form a "peanut butter" like paste. The paste should be pliable but not runny.
- Apply the paste directly onto the stain approximately 1/4" - 1/2" thick. Overlap the stain by approximately 1/4" - 1/2".
- Cover the Poultice Plus paste with plastic wrap and tape the plastic down with "non-marring" tape to create an airtight seal.
- Allow the paste to dry completely, approximately 24-48 hours. Remove the plastic and scrape the dried poultice paste from the substrate with a non-scratching utensil like a wooden spoon or plastic spatula.
- Rinse off any residue with clean distilled water. It may be necessary to use multiple applications to remove some stains.
- Protect surrounding surfaces from poultice plus slurry.
- Mix the Poultice Plus with water creating a liquid, slurry type solution.
- For best results, use a low speed (175rpm) floor machine equipped with a soft brush or buffing pad.
- Spread the solution in an area approximately 3'x3' and buff with the machine.
- Squeegee the slurry to the next 3'x3'section.
- It is important to keep the slurry in a wet solution during this process.
- When you are finished Extract the slurry with a wet vacuum system and rinse with clean water.
- Allow the surface to dry and buff the surface with the appropriate brush or pad.
- For small areas the Poultice Plus slurry can be scrubbed by hand using a white nylon scrub pad.
- The abrasion action can dull some polished stones.