Non-acid liquid poultice removes stains left by oil, coffee and grease from the surface of stone tile and grout. Will not damage polished stone. Enviromentally safe, biodegradable formula. Indoor and Outdoor applications. Miracle Liquid Poultice is 2 parts, A - B, 1 quart each part
designed for deep, difficult cleaning of stains on acid-sensitive, porous natural stone and grout surfaces. The cleaning action penetrates to safely lift out tough dirt, grime and stains. Professional's Choice Miracle Liquid Poultice is especially effective for cleaning organic stains like coffee and tea.For Use On Exterior & Interior:
Marble, Limestone, Sandstone, Flagstone, grout, brick, concrete, masonary, and clay pavers.Mixing Directions:
- Remove wax and other acrylic finishes prior to use.
- Thoroughly mix 1 part of Liquid Poultice (Bottle A) with 2 parts hot water (cold water is ok but the cleaning action maybe reduced).
- Add 1 Part liquid Poultice (Bottle B) to the above mixture of bottle A and hot water.
- Once Bottle B is added, be sure to keep the activated mixture vented to prevent oxygen build up within the container.
- Always mix Liquid Poultice bottle A, Hot Water, and Bottle B in open containers. Never seal the container after mixing.
- Once Bottle B the activator has been added, mixture must be used within 72 hours.
Make sure you seal the cleaned surface with an appropriate Miracle 511 Sealant after cleaning with Liquid Poultice.Coverage:
- Apply mixed solution to dirty area and allow to stand for 40 minutes, agitating periodically with a medium stiff nylon scrub brush.
- DO NOT allow solution to dry on the surface.
- Remove all the dirty remains from the surface with a wet vac system.
- Rinse the cleaned area thoroughly with clean hot water removing the remains with a wet vac and allow to dry.
- Difficult stains and more porous surfaces may require repeated applications.
Approximately 125 - 250 sq. ft. per quart of mixed solution.Safety Data: Miracle Liquid Poultice MSDS