Professional grade grout additive for improved stain protection and water resistance for interior and exterior cement grout applications. Miracle Sealants Grout Sheild, in a 70-ounce container is a specialty sealer additive used instead of water to mix with sanded and non-sanded cement grout when added strength is needed for grouted lines. Miracle Sealants Grout Shield, in a new and improved formula, will provide superior stain and resistance to water in areas that need the most guard against stains. Miracle grout shield will improve compressive, tensile, and flexural strength of the finished grout joints when mixed with cement grout for heavy use applications.For Use With:
Sanded and non-sanded cement grout, latex or polymer modified. Do not use with cement grouts that already claim stain resistance, or with liquid, ready to use, urethane or epoxy grouts.Directions:
Grout to Grout Shield Mixing Ratios:
7 lb bag of sanded grout : 24 oz Grout Shield
10 lb bag of sanded grout : 24 oz Grout Shield (+ 4 to 6 oz water or Grout Shield)
10 lb bag of Non-Sanded grout : 48 oz ( 2 - 24 oz containers of Grout Shield)
25 lb bag of Sanded grout : 70 oz Grout ShieldProduct Information: Miracle Grout Shield New & Improved Safety and Technical Data
- Shake well before using.
- Pour 3 quarters of the correct amount of Miracle Grout Shield into a clean mixing bucket. Slowly add the entire bag of grout and thoroughly mix by hand or with a slow speed drill mixer used at the lowest RPM setting (Do not exceed 200rpm).
- Mix until all grout has been uniformily wetted into a paste and no dry grout remains in the mixture. DO NOT OVER MIX.
Let sit in mixing bucket for 10 minutes and then mix again mixing in the remainder of the Grout Shield.
- Follow the grout manufacturer's installation and coverage instructions.
- In order to maintain color consistency across an entire installation, use the same liquid to grout proportions when using multiple containers for the same job.
- Inspect and rework grout joints if necessary during final cleaning. (between 45-60 minutes).