Remove grout haze from epoxy tile grout applications with Miracle Sealants Epoxy Grout Film Residue Remover in a 1-quart size. This non-acidic cleaner removes epoxy grout haze and film from grouted flooring tiles after the installation of the epoxy grout. Use on Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Natural Stone Tiles, and Concrete when grout lines are completed with an epoxy type grouting.
Epoxy Grout Haze Remover from Miracle Sealants features a fast acting, low odor formula that is easy to use at home or in a commercial setting.Directions:
- Do a small area of haze removal in an unnoticeable area to ensure compatibility with your tiled flooring material. Then continue to work in small sections so you can control the process. The size of the area will depend on what you think is suitable.
- Apply Epoxy Grout Film Remover to the flooring surface with a natural fiber brush. Allow to stand for 15 to 30 minutes while agitating with a stiff brush or nylon scrub pad until the epoxy film is easily loosened.
- Once the epoxy film has softened, remove film with a squeegee, clean towels, mops or wet vac system.
- Multiple applications may be necessary to remove the film.
- After removing film residue, use the appropriate Miracle Sealants Stripper per instructions.
- Rinse completed area with clean water and allow to dry.
- Review the Epoxy Grout Film Remover Product Data Sheet and MSDS below for more detailed information on this product.
62 to 125 sq. ft. per quart and will vary depending on the density, porosity, texture, surface absorption, weather, time solution is left on surface and application methods.Safety Data: Miracle Epoxy Grout Film Remover MSDS and Product Data Sheet