Spray-on sealer penetrates, seals and protects all types of grout against water, oils and staining. Maintains natural look of grout and tile. Aerosol spray contains no CFCs is UV transparent and will not yellow. Easy to use 511 Spray-On Grout Sealer, 15oz Aerosol Spray
is effective on both old and new grout, sanded and unsanded, both indoors and outside. This grout sealant is backed by a 20-year manufacturer warranty and passes the stringent California Air Resource Board section 01350 test and is SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified for indoor air quality.
511 Spray-On Grout Sealer is resistant to moisture, oils, alkalis, acids, and staining. Weather resistant for outdoor use. Applications include new and old grouted tile installations. Natural appearance of grout will not be altered and sealed grout becomes easier to clean. 511 Spray-On Grout Sealer averages 5x to 20x times the coverage of competitive products. Directional spray keeps hands from touching the sealer and provides accurate application.For Use On:
New and Old Grout, Natural Stone. Will not Harm Ceramic, Porcelain, Glazed, Quarry, Glass, or Plastic Tile, Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Slate, other Natural Stone surfaces. Due to the differences of each grout, several inconspicuous test patches should be completed to assure maximum performance. For Interior & Exterior Uses including wet areas such as showers.Directions For Use, New and Existing Installations:
- For new installations, remove all grout residue from the surface using a clean sponge and water. Allow grout to completely cure before sealing. Typically this takes a minimum of 2 hours. If grout clean up is not performed effectively, additional cleaning may be necessary to remove remaining grout residue or haze prior to applying sealer.
- For all installations, surface must be clean, dry and free of any other sealers, coatings or contaminants including lime & hard water deposits, efflorescence and rust.
- Conduct test patches prior to full use to ensure compatibility with grout.
- To apply 511 Spray-on Grout Sealer, hold nozzle 6 inches from surface and spray along grout lines. Heavy excess overspray should be wiped of tiled surface with a clean towel before it dries. Sealer will be dry to the touch in 1 - 3 hours.
- Test for water repellency 2 hours after first application by putting a few water droplets onto sealed grout. If water absorbs (grout darkens), additional coat(s) of sealant are required.
- Wait 2 hours between coats.
- Keep area free from heavy moisture and staining agents for 72 hours after final application.
- Sealed grout is ready for foot traffic 2-3 hours after final coating of spray-on sealer.
Up to 250 Linear Feet of grout line or approximately 125 square feet of installed tile per 15 ounce spray can. Coverage will vary dependent on porosity of grout and ambient conditions.Safety Data: Miracle 511 Spray-On Sealer MSDSNotes: Protect neighboring surfaces including wood, carpet, metal, landscaping and other non-masonry surfaces. Use in a well ventilated area. contains combustible petroleum distillates. Do not dilute. Read complete product label and MSDS prior to use.Residue Removal: To remove accumulated 511 Spray-On Grout Sealer, use Miracle Residue Remover as directed.